• DADS AT A DISTANCE


    A girl’s father is one of the most influential people in her life, from infant to toddler to tween to teen. Staying away from my father for 2 years now has taught me many things and I have definitely realized his importance. I might not show him but there is a void in my life caused by his absence. I being the smallest in my family have always experienced immense pampering from him. And now I am that directionless barnacle who is lost in this infinite sea without her whale.

    Every girl wants a guy just like her dad. But I am sure I will die alone (*LOL*) because there is no guy present on this earth who can match the standards set by my father.

    He is a true inspiration in my life. Never I have seen him being weak. He has taught me to be the person I am today. So I am blessed to have my dad that god knew I needed in my life.
    If I am a cell, he is my mitochondria.
    If I am a bird, he gave me wings.
    If I am a fish, he is my ocean.
    If I am an egret, he is my cow.
    If I am a parasite, he is my host.
    If I am a heart, he is the reason for my Systole and Diastole.
    He is the synapse of our family.
    (Perks of having biology in high school! I have a never ending list of such examples in my head  :P)

    I want to wish my first superhero, my invisible pillar, strength, trouble shooter, support system a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and to all the fathers and father figures out there.
    And I salute them for their untiring efforts and contributions to make the lives of their children better. <3





  • 5 comments: